Ariana Grande is a singer, actress and songwriter and is well known for her girly and cute sense of style. Everyone loves what Ariana wears and applying a makeup that is subtle and girly. Lot of people are extremely fond of the way she does her makeup. Ariana’s makeup is truly natural with pink lip makeup and nude eyes highlighted by a little blusher and bronzer. She focuses more on her eyelashes than anything else because Ariana considers them to be more important to her. Here at Makeup Ideas Mag we’re going to show you how to apply the Ariana Grande 2013 makeup look.
1. Moisturize your neck and face with a moisturizer that goes well with your skin type. This way your skin will remain well hydrated and it will also act against your makeup becoming too cakey.
2. Mix your foundation with a moisturizer to prevent it from becoming cakey. Ariana always does a flawless and natural makeup so if you want that similar feel, don’t apply too much. It is better that you avoid any concealer and just stick to using the foundation for covering up any black circles or blemishes under the eye.
3. Ariana makes use of Benefit’s Hoola bronzer and applies them to the hollows of her temples jawline, forehead and cheeks to ensure that a line of makeup does not pop out. This makes for a natural bronzed look and does not look too wild in appearance. Use only a light amount of it if you want the look to be natural.
4. Swoop Ariana’s favorite blush, MAC’s Pink Swoon to the apples of your cheek for generating that perfect effect of a light blush. This will add color to your face but, as mentioned before, for getting the complete Ariana looks make use of only a small amount.
5. For eye makeup, Ariana makes use of a duo palette from Too Faced. Use the Honey Pot and Cocoa Puff palettes for getting Ariana’s looks with your eye shadow. Again, don’t apply a lot but make use of a small dab of Honey Pot over the lid and Cocoa Puff in the eye crease for defining the eye shadow. Ariana’s eye lashes are long and give her a unique look. Going for false eyelashes is not necessary for getting her looks.
6. Coat your bottom water line with Urban Decay’s Corrupt colour eye-liner. The colour is mainly chocolate brown and gives a more natural appearance to the makeup than is the case with black which is more of a neutral colour. Once more, make a light use of it as Ariana does not like seeing herself under the full-on effect of makeup.
7. Next, Ariana will use mascara to coat her eyelashes. As mentioned, this is her main priority as Ariana considers her eyelashes to be more important than anything else. Use the Clinique high impact mascara on both set of lashes. This mascara is effective in creating a non-clumped and natural effect and leaves the lashes well defined and lengthened.
8. For Ariana’s lip makeup, she creates a matte pink look. She starts off by applying the Inglot soft precision number 74 lip liner all over her lips for creating the undertone before applying her lipstick.
9. Last but definitely not the least, Ariana coats her lips in the Fuchsia Forever shade of Maybelline’s 14 Hour lipstick for adding more shine and giving a better finish to her looks over the lip liner.
Below are some great photos of Ariana Grande and he great girl-next-door makeup look:
Incoming search terms:
- ariana grande
- ariana grande makeup
- imagenes de ariana grande 2013
- Ariana Grande selfie
- ariana 2013
- ариана гранд
- pictures of Ariana Grande
- photos of ariana grande 2013
- images of ariana grande 2013
- Fotos da ariana grande 2013